The Lost Boys are the perfect antidote to the typical slick, stale and soulless wedding music band. These boys know how to rock, how to roll and how to get the good times flowing. – Freddie Annan
A dynamic wedding music band specialising in Rock, Pop & Soul with Dan on Lead Vocals & Guitar, Spencer Brown on Bass, Laurence Clack on Drums and Carl Storey on Lead Guitar & Backing Vocals.
Formed under the sizzling heat and party atmosphere of the French Riviera in 2003. The Lost Boys have come a long way and are now a very experience and super busy function band. Though the original line up has changed the core band remain the same with the same lead singer and bass player.
A dynamic band specializing in Rock, Pop & Soul from the 60’s to present day, they are made up of four professional musicians who have performed throughout the UK and Europe with household names such as Bon Jovi, Simply Red, Billy Bragg, Fairport Convention, Carl Barat, & Rebecca Ferguson.
They tailor their set to every event, accept requests (in advance!) and can perform instrumental Jazz music on request. If you have a favourite song you’d love to hear then they’d love to play it for you.
They perform with passion, conduct themselves with total professionalism, and are guaranteed to get the party started wherever they go. Don’t just take our word for it – look at the ringing endorsements and recommendations they’ve had.
The Lost Boys have public liability insurance and all equipment is PAT tested which is required by most venues.
We have a reputation and quality of performance to uphold and long history of satisfied corporate and private clients. We are always reliable, arrive at the event with plenty of time to spare, we are professional and polite, all band members are experienced and dedicated professional full time musicians.
Sample Repertoire List – Set List Will be Tailored for Each Couple
- Summer of 69 – Bryan Adams
- Faith – George Michael
- Build Me Up Buttercup – The Temptations
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- Twist and Shout – The Beatles
- I Saw Her Standing There – The Beatles
- Hey Jude – The Beatles
- I Feel Fine – The Beatles
- Eight Days a Week – The Beatles
- Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Queen
- Better Together – Jack Johnson
- Make You Feel My Love – Adele
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Mustang Sally – Wilson Pickett
- Midnight hour – Wilson Pickett
- I Feel Good – James Brown
- Satisfaction – The Rolling Stones
- Brown Sugar- The Rolling Stones
- Sitting on the Dock of the Bay – Otis Redding
- I Predict a Riot – Kaiser Chiefs
- Mr Brightside – The Killers
- Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
- Sex On Fire – Kings Of Leon
- Music From The Blues Brothers – Gimme Some Lovin’/Everybody Needs Somebody
- The Joker – The Steve Miller Band
- Just the Way You Are – Bruno Mars
- When You Say Nothing At All – Ronan Keating
- Hallelujah – Leonard Cohen / Leona Lewis / Jeff Buckley
- Don’t Stop Believing – Journey
- Stuck In the Middle – Stealers Wheel
- Last Night – The Strokes
- Teenage Dirtbag – Wheatus
- When a Man Loves a Woman – Percy Sledge
- Wonderful Tonight- Eric Clapton
- The Power of Love – Huey Lewis and the News
- Song 2 – Blur
- Angels – Robbie Williams
- Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana
- Walk This Way – Aerosmith
- Seven Nation Army – The White Stripes
- All Right Now – Free
- Born to be Wild – Steppenwolf
- It Must Be Love – Madness
- Free Falling – Tom Petty
- Are You Gonna Go My Way? – Lenny Kravitz
- Basket Case- Green Day
- Hound Dog – Elvis Presley
- Jailhouse Rock – Elvis Presley
- Love Me Tender – Elvis Presley
- Blue Suede Shoes – Elvis Presley
- Be Bop A Lula- Gene Vincent
- Summertime Blues – Eddie Cochran
- You Really Got Me – The Kinks
- Johnny B. Goode – Chuck Berry
- Can’t Get Enough of Your Love – Bad Company
- Keep on Running – Spencer Davis Group
- My Generation – The Who
- Simply The Best – Tina Turner
- Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
- I’m a Believer – The Monkees
- Wonderful World – Sam Cooke
- The You and Me Song – The Wannadies
- Que Sera Sera – Doris Day
The Wedding Music Band is a Cover Band or Function Band. It is a band that plays popular music from the 1960s to 2020s.
The Songs Performed are Generally from a List Provided by the Wedding Couple.
Cost Vary but Generally start at £780.00 with an average fee of £1500.00. Rates for the Lost Boys Start at £1000.00
1×60 minutes, 2×45 minutes, 3×40 minutes or 4×30 minutes within a 3 to 4 hour period while providing recorded music during breaks.
The Lost Boys Wedding Music Band Provides a DJ, Lighting for the Disco, all Required Instruments and PA Equipment as Part of a Single Booking Package.
WEDDING MUSIC BAND
Looking for a band? Playing all your favourite music from the 60’s to current day pop / rock bands, the Lost Boys play like its their last gig, making each performance unique to you and your guests.
PARTY & DANCE TILL YOU DROP
The bands live performance lasts 3 x 45/50 min or 2 x 1.15 hour sets.
Have your first dance played live by the band – If it is for a wedding, we will be happy to learn that special song for you or any special requests for any corporate or private event.
HIRING A DJ
There is no real need to hire a DJ you can play your favorite music on the ipod through our PA during the breaks, we can provide music like a DJ would during breaks.
With a vital mix of strong vocals and great stage presence,roaring rock guitar and grooving rhythm section, The Lost Boys never fail to keep the music and atmosphere exciting and the dance floor full, all night! The Lost Boys Wedding and Function band play carefully chosen classic Rock, Present Day Pop, Funk and Disco numbers from the 60’s to the chart toppers of today. Including bands, such as, Guns N Roses, Bon Jovi, Rolling Stones, Queen, Led Zeppelin to Kings of Leon and The Killers. We do a coupe of songs from Abba upon request!
For More Wedding Music Bands